Friday, February 24, 2023

moodboard

 This week has been kind of crazy for me and I’ve been very tired, but tomorrow or Sunday I will be posting my storyboard. Today I’ve created some more mood boards for the overall opening. I want to display my thoughts through the board so you can have more of a visual. My idea currently lives fully in my head so this is a visual representation of what I’m thinking.

I want to explain a little bit of what you're seeing here. The red curtains and microphone are the setting portion. I would love to have red curtains, but I think the location I have access to has blue ones which are fine. Then to the left is a shot of a person who is backlit. I want to incorporate this shot into my production. I just think it'll fit really nicely. The rest of the photos are meant to represent her and what is going to be portrayed in the opening. The storyboard will elaborate on this through bad stick drawings, but I promise it will come together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...