Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Schedule

I would have posted a schedule for this week, but it really didn't go to plan. Tuesday which was supposed to be a day to get a lot of work done in class didn't really go as planned. 30 minutes into class we were put into lockdown meaning all work is supposed to stop. Even though we were safe, I was anxious and really couldn't focus on anything but texting my friends and family to inform them of what was happening and making sure they were okay. Rumors were spreading faster than wildfires and anxiety were thick in the air. We sat there for three hours and I really just sat there and stared at the wall or my phone trying to understand why this is such a problem in the United States. Anyways, my schedule would have been useless. I'm in a funk and exhausted and truly don't know what to talk about so here is next week's schedule that maybe ill hold myself accountable for. 

This is subject to change hope you enjoyed my little rant. Better blogs are coming. I promise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...