Sunday, February 12, 2023

Portfolio project intro

     Moving away from class projects into one that could affect my future stresses me out just a little. I want what I make to have a purpose and actually display the effort I put into it. All of our previous projects have given me insight into what needs to be shown in a video and how to get a point across. After listening to Andrew Stanton's TED talk I'm unsure whether or not it lit a fire in me or scared me into an endless pit of anxiety. I want it to have a purpose and make people wonder, but I'm unsure where to start. Watching student samples really proved that there are 1 million good ideas and anyone can make a good opening, but it still worries me that I'll fall short. I plan on spending this following week researching genres and hopefully establishing an idea that I can build upon. I'm really excited to start the project and hope to get started on the storyboard soon. The sooner I can film the more time I have to perfect the opening and edit it as much as possible. Hoping all updates following this one are positive and worth while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...