Sunday, March 5, 2023

filming soon...

 As of right now, I plan on filming this upcoming weekend. My past weeks have been very unpredictable and have caused me a lot of issues with my project, but I’m confident that I can film this weekend. If I follow this schedule I will be able to begin my editing the following week and use our time off to perfect the project and film my ccr. I want to use the last week of March to ensure my project is good and I’m all set to turn it in. I remember learning about this project at the beginning of the year and it’s crazy how fast time goes. I would never have believed we would arrive at the end so quickly. I am a relatively anxious person so I am pretty scared of how the project will actually turn out, but all I can do is try my best and hope it is received well. I don’t want to stress myself too much right now because I have a lot of homework to do but I’m excited actually to get this project in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...