Saturday, March 4, 2023

ccr thoughts

 Yesterday we learned about the creative critical reflection in class and it made me really excited. I hadn’t paid much attention other than seeing some people talk about it in past blogs. Learning about it made me realize how important it is to the project. 

    As of right now, I’m leaning toward the director's commentary and a slideshow with a voiceover. These seem like my best options because if I get tight on time they won’t require much editing. Learning about all the creative places we can take it have made me start thinking but I haven’t come up with anything good enough yet.

    I’m going to take a look at past blogs later and gather inspiration because I want to make something I'm proud of. I want the amount of effort I put into it to be noticeable. I plan on filming this upcoming week and then using spring break to do my ccr and final touches. I don’t want to rush on this project because I want it to be my best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...