Sunday, March 12, 2023

updates!

 Since I'm sick I'll be staying home tomorrow. This will allow me time to watch black swan and film some scenes. I tried to film today but slept most of the day. This also helps me because I forgot to film my camera so I would have to use my phone, but now I can use the camera. I'm almost glad this happened this way because I feel like being sick almost adds to the look. I want to film at golden hour almost but in the afternoon because there is no way I can wake up early enough to film in the morning. I moved my theater filming date to Thursday and Friday of this upcoming week. It happened for the better even though it set me back a bit. I plan to edit during the week if I have time and get most of the end done and then edit the beginning and mesh them together. I really want to use the last week of march for my ccr so getting most of the project done over break is crucial. 

Thanks for reading, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...