Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The next two days

 It's been a rough road, but it's going to get better I know it. Today when I home from school I plan to block out exactly what I want to film on Thursday. I wasn't able to film the past two days because I was trying to get all my work done so this could be my focus. I won't be in school tomorrow so I have time to film in the morning and then in the afternoon at the school. I will also have Friday to reshoot or add shots that I missed. I also want to watch Black swan tonight so I can get inspiration from the film. It's available on Hulu which I have to do later today I'll get around to that. I also want to go shopping and get a better white dress than the one I have. The one I have has oranges on it which kind of distracts from its purpose, but if I can't find one then I'll just use it. I'm glad to get back into this and I'm really excited to film because my favorite part is editing. I'll have future blog posts on my choices. Next week they may be a little sporadic since I'll be in Nashville and then Orlando, but the days I have in between will be used for the project. I'll be back for more blogs hopefully tomorrow but if not Friday and then Sunday or Saturday to talk editing. 

Thanks for the patience it's going to get so much better I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...