Sunday, April 2, 2023

Reflection

 I know I'm posting this late, but that's life and that's what this project is. These past 8 weeks have probably been some of the hardest of my life. It know it sounds like an excuse, but the reality of the situation is that I've never had this big of a project. All of my teachers give us these "big projects" and they just aren't that hard. Normally I can get them done in one or two days so the reality is they don't need planning or that much effort. A little bit of research here and there and that's all. This project was the opposite and I think that's why I struggled. I knew how important it was and wanted to give it my full attention, but the world didn't really agree with letting me work in peace. March was supposed to be the start and full month of just working on the project. The first day of March my cousins dog died in the most tragic way right in front of me and I have been pretty traumatized from it. I tried to pretend like I was okay, but the reality was that I was so sad. It sent me into a spiral which you can see in the blogs. I just wanted to give up and stay home forever and just be with my family forever. That isn't reality and I still had to show up. I postponed filming as much as possible until I couldn't anymore because I was going to be gone all spring break. I filmed everything in the two days we had off and then prepped my blogs that needed to be posted over break. Being completely honest I would have loved for this to be done already. Break provided an escape but I didn't have the time to work on the project and that frustrated me. I really wanted to work on it like I knew so many people were doing, but I just couldn't. Then this past week flew by so fast it scared me. Life and school have been playing this battle and life's been winning. It's all okay though. The projects done even though I fell so far behind everyone. Life is hard and it's okay to fall down and I learned that through this project. I hope for a better future with these types of projects. Thanks for reading, don't forget about me I'll be back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...