Tuesday, February 27, 2024

BANANA!

 This week is going to be filled with blogs so I’m going to give you the major updates for this week. We’ve changed some blog posts since we found out our social media component has to start much sooner than we anticipated. First, is the updated schedule for the week.



Next is the film schedule for the week. This week we are getting most of the filming done as the podcast is our main episode and the yearbook will get one of two episodes out of the way. 



Last, is our list of questions. The two episodes that are going to be strictly featured on social media will have similar more generic questions while the podcast episode will have more in-depth questions.

Podcast questions:

Yearbook questions:

Film questions:
Thanks for coming back!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...