Sunday, February 25, 2024

Give me some credit!

 Just as promised I have a new and improved schedule for you guys and I'm really proud of this one. In a previous blog, I introduced our project schedule. After a class discussion, we compared our original schedule with an example and had to compare and contrast. We realized we had a fatal flaw and that was our lack of detail. Our schedule didn't list our tasks for the week it just had a single sentence that wouldn't be helpful in the long run. I spent the time fixing it along with including a blog list for each week. Of course, this is all tentative and subject to change but I feel strongly about sticking to this, so we fixed it and this is the new and improved schedule. 

Drum roll, please.......

It's slightly blurry blame blogger! Talk soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...