Sunday, April 7, 2024

closing up social media

 With the project ending in about 3 days, we are closing up our social media posts with only a few left. This past week we decided to q&a on our Instagram story. We encouraged our friends to ask questions and to our benefit, they did just that. 

For each question, we messaged back and forth to figure out our best answers. We also figured out the best pictures to use. We felt this was a great way to interact with our audience since we were only able to do that with our comment section prior. I thoroughly enjoyed using the Q&A feature and wish we could've come up with some more creative ways to interact, but I know we did our best throughout the time we used our social media. It's not completely done though we still have a couple more posts up our sleeve before the deadline. 
Tomorrow if I don't get caught up doing other homework I'll post our print component blog with the final copy and why we chose everything. Time is flying. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...