Wednesday, March 29, 2023

CCR

I wrote my script after editing the film opening and it's not as long as others i've seen i'm trying to make each one around 3 1/2 minutes. 

It's really just me answering the questions and I altered them when filming. For the fist two questions I decided to do a video picking questions out of a box. I took this idea from celebrity interviews. For the second one I did a get ready with me while answering questions. It’s a more modern format, but I think it’s interesting since I’m moving around rather than just talking. I'm also editing on Imovie for the CCR. As much as I love adobe my computer can't handle it so I'm letting it rest and working off my phone instead. I was going to post some snips but you’ll be seeing it soon enough so see you then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...