Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Final week schedule

 It's the last week and I decided to post more blogs than I was originally planning. I want to give a more in depth look into the process because I feel my past few blogs have been pretty vague. That's because I've been putting work into the project, but I feel bad neglecting this. 

Today, you'll be getting this blog post and another about my ccr process. It's been briefly mentioned, but I want you to see my thought process. Tomorrow I want to talk about the editing that went into the film opening. I didn't really blog about the process so I'll walk through everything. Friday I want to reflect on the project and what it did for me. The final posts will be the ccr and film opening. It's crazy how fast time goes and I think thats partially due to how crazy these past few months have been. I'm forever grateful because even if this is a complete fail I at least tried and I'm proud of that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...