Saturday, March 25, 2023

Editing pt. 1

 Sticking with my whole complete transparency thing I didn’t edit today. I’m still really sick and it’s not going away but it’s all going to be fine. Tomorrow I have a free day so I’m going to edit. I’ll also update you on the decisions I’ve made about the music if I find the one I like. 

Here’s what tomorrow is going to look like. I’m gonna wake up and probably contemplate my life decisions, but it’s okay. I also changed computers since the last project and need to download adobe onto my new computer. I’m worried that I won't be able to handle it but let’s just say some prayers. 


When that’s happening I’ll be looking at font options and music. I have a specific vision for how the title is going to look so I need to spend some time on that. Then I have to figure out how to get the videos off my camera. I bought an sd card attachment and I’m praying it works. Once everything is done I’ll begin editing and hopefully make significant progress. I’ll update you tomorrow on how it’s going. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...