Monday, March 20, 2023

finally filming!

 I filmed Thursday and Friday of the past week and thank god I did because I had no clue what was coming for me. I filmed Thursday's at-home scenes and the talent show on Friday during teacher planning. My camera died filming after filming the beginning portions and I thought I was going to have to film at a later date, but thankfully I had packed the charger so I just sat around for a while. The camera quality also wasn't living up to my standards. It's a pretty old camera and working alone made it challenging because I could focus the camera. I think it might help add to the dream-like state though. If I don't like how it looks then I'll probably reshoot it Monday after school. 

Filming on Thursday was fine other than the fact that I hated all the shots I got. Eventually, I fixed it and got what I was looking for. My issue was my face most of the time. I thought I could be more dramatic, but apparently not. It's okay though I kind of got the hang of it and anyways these are the easiest shots to redo, so I'm not that worried about them. 
Friday filming was kind of awkward because I was in an empty cafeteria that echoes. My issue was everything I said could be heard through the halls so I think I'm going to have to replace most of the audio. It was also kind of scary because I was alone, but I eventually got all my shots after the little dead battery fiasco. I'm worried about the quality, but if anything I'll find a filter.
Thank god I got all of my shots because the next day I woke up feeling sick again. The cold I talked about in earlier posts hadn't fully gone away as I still had a runny nose, but I didn't think too much of it because that normally happens to me. Then I woke up Sunday morning and went to urgent care and they said they didn't know what was wrong and that if it got worse to come back. It got worse and now I'm on 5 different types of medication that all cure different things because they aren't really sure what I have. You won't be hearing from me for a while because I'm going to Nashville tomorrow and then Disney till Friday, so I'll be back on Saturday with an update. 
Thanks, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...