Sunday, March 26, 2023

Editing pt.2

 I started editing today and while it is my favorite part it doesn’t mean it’s easy. I filmed on my camera so I just transferred the videos onto my phone and thank god I had enough storage. I let them upload onto my google drive and then moved them to a flashdrive because I’m not sure my computer can handle all the files and Adobe premiere. I really just put the videos in order today and tomorrow I’m going to start the real editing. I’m glad that this week isn’t a crazy one for me because I also have to do the ccr. I’m planning to be done with editing by Wednesday latest so I can use the rest of my time on the ccr. 

 

Here’s a sneak peek of the shots I kind of hated them but looking back on them now I think I was just being too harsh. I also found a track that I like, but I’m not sure if it’s the right fit. I’ll look into it a little more tonight. I also looked at some fonts on Canva.

I really like these and in the film, the title will be white, but for this purpose it is black. I wanted a kind of western font like the middle, but I wanted it to be more 3D so I'll have to play around and see if I can find something closer to what I'm imagining. It feels really good blogging when I actually have the stuff to say. See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...