Monday, March 27, 2023

group meeting & ccr update

 


Today was relieving but stressful. At the same time going to class to have a group meeting and hearing that no one was done with a project was very relieving to me, but also stressed me out a lot. I have a lot of other responsibilities this week and this project is obviously number one but finding the time in the energy is really stressing me out. Hearing all the feedback was helpful and I’m glad we got to talk because it was a well needed session for me to just talk with people I know who are doing the same thing as me. 


I did start my CCR today and completed a lot of the editing for the project so I answered the first two questions and have plans to film it tomorrow. In the morning I’m going to answer the second question and figure out what format I want to answer them in. I'm a little bit unsure at the moment. It’s all OK though. It’s going to work out. I know it will be fine. Thanks for listening to me through these past few weeks. There’s not many blog posts left and it’s kind of sad saying goodbye to this, but it also brings a lot of relief because as you know it’s been a ride for me so thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...