Saturday, March 18, 2023

I watched black swan...kinda

 With complete transparency, I’m a scaredy cat. So I tried to watch black swan, but I was home alone and with my own deteriorating mental state, I found it best that I only watch the opening. Which, funnily enough, is really similar to my idea which is why I think in the group discussion it was mentioned. My opening is obviously more light-hearted in a way. Black swan is clearly resembling impending doom and a clear issue arising. From their use of sounds to shots the message they are trying to get across is clear and I really value having an example like that. Having never seen the movie, watching the opening was really shocking because it’s so similar but I’ll just take it as a great mindset think the alike situation. I would love to finish the movie, in order to do that though I will need many people around me and a lot of melatonin so I can fall asleep without thinking about it. I’m glad I saw the small portion it was very interesting and really took you straight into the story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...