Friday, March 17, 2023

Schedule

This is the schedule that goes all the way to the end of the project. It's referring to the blogs I want to post want what I want to talk about in them. Some have a lot and some have a little, but it's a way to wrap up everything that's important in the project. Of course, everything is subject to change, but I would really like it if I'm able to stick to it. 

I've found myself having the urge to update more on here, so if there is a significant increase in blogs that is why, but I'm trying to not put too much out that will take away from the project. It feels really good to be back. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...