Wednesday, February 21, 2024

BA BADA BAAAAAA....

    I tried to create the minions noise I don't know if you got that but I hope you did. Anyway not the main point of this blog the main point is to tell you the idea we chose. If you couldn't guess we picked the idea we felt most confident with and that was option number three. We've also developed the idea further so I will explain that to you now. 
    Our project will be an episodic documentary focusing on the production of three different mediums. The episodes will consist of the creation of a podcast, yearbook, and short film. This will introduce us to three different worlds while allowing us to create something we love which is a documentary. For the 5-minute component, we plan to focus on the podcast's creation while the other episodes will be represented through the social media we choose. 
    This idea encompassed every idea we had which made choosing it even easier. We were able to create a brand new documentary while including the journalism aspect my partner Maria loved so much in the first idea. While I was not very fond of the idea its inclusion in this light makes it much more interesting to me and something I'm excited to create. 
    Thanks for tuning in the new and improved schedule is coming just as promised, but it makes more sense at the end of this week's blogging series.
(me leaving the other ideas behind)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...