Sunday, February 18, 2024

Tick tock on the clock

 Since we have started the project a timeline is crucial so I would like to introduce you to ours and why it looks like this. 



You may be like this schedule is kind of plain but that’s because we are going to create a more detailed plan for each week. A sort of checklist to keep us on track along with showing you what we need to accomplish. Originally we had a more fast paced schedule but slowed it down in specific sections like filming and editing. We felt that giving ourselves more time would allow us to make the right decisions and get feedback from our teacher and peers. Along with creating a checklist we will also create a more detailed cohesive timeline once we solidified our idea. This blog is a little short but that’s because there is much bigger things to come. I’ll be back soon with research and more…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...