Sunday, March 31, 2024

about that...

 So I know I said that the editing would be slow, but I didn't imagine we would get virtually nothing done. The main issue we ran into was the fact that Maria was out of town for the entirety of spring break. The last documentary we did together we spent the whole week together editing it and that was the plan this time around but with her leaving and having limited time it was impossible. We were only able to upload our videos and begin making small cuts. We want to be together to make any further decisions since the last time around we struggled with the formatting. I'm confident we will be able to have the project complete by the deadline since this project is around half of our past one. After we complete editing we will complete the print component which I will talk about in a following post. Once we start actually getting into editing I'll be here to update you with all the steps we are taking and why we are making certain choices. Thanks for sticking around through a rough spring break I can't wait to see it all come together. 

(me at the thought of school)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...