Saturday, March 30, 2024

social media again :0

 As I've said about 1 million times our social media is really important and we are focusing on each post because while we could post random things to reach the minimum we need that is not what we want to do. We are utilizing our social media as if there was no minimum and we are posting what feels right. Each week we have been posting around 3 posts and that may change in the coming weeks since time is closing in, but as of right now, we are on track. This week we wanted to announce our release date and then bring our audience into the project. As you saw yesterday we created our intro to announce our release date. We posted that along with the caption save the date to ensure people look for the release date in the post. 

Then we decided to create a behind the scenes post to showcase our hard work and bring those following our Instagram into the project. In the post, they can see our subjects along with us filming them working. We've worked quite hard so far and I think this type of post showcases it. 
The last post we made was a bloopers reel. While I edited the intro Maria created a blooper real to showcase all the funny moments we had while filming. I loved how the video turned out and I love how we can edit our intro to fit the different needs of the project. 
Thanks for struggling through spring break with me I think I might collapse going back on Monday. 
(me to myself)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...