Sunday, March 24, 2024

break (kinda)

 For my final blog post of the week, I thought we could reflect and then look at the future. These past few weeks have been great and I’m really proud of what we have accomplished. I think this project truly resembles one that has a lot of time and effort put into and looking at myself I can say I have put a lot of time and effort into it. This project really does make me understand just how fast time flies and how little control I have over it. Over the next week, we will begin and hopefully conclude editing. While I think it is quite optimistic it would make our lives a lot easier. We really only have about 2 ½ weeks before the project is due and still have the print component to complete along with continuing to post on our social media. I’m confident we can do it and am excited to get to the end and have a great final product. Anyway, we will begin editing this week and then reassess the situation from there. Below is a schedule we created for spring break (don’t hold me to the blog posts they will most likely be later in the week)

See ya soon xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...