Saturday, March 23, 2024

social media and kinda editing

As I've mentioned previously our social media is an important part of the project so we've been making sure it represents our documentary appropriately. We want it to look as professional as possible so we decided to do small previews of our episodes for this week's posts. 
We edited quick 30-40 second videos together on iMovie since they just had to be a small representation of what we plan to showcase in the actual episode. Incorporated in each is a small section of interviews from the subjects and b-roll related to what they are saying. Below I'll include Abby and Riley's documentary preview. 
I really enjoyed editing this and it was so quick and simple it made me worry a lot less about the upcoming editing we have to do. 

I love how our Instagram is looking I think it represents a brand that's building itself up. I'll be back tomorrow to talk about spring break and our plans for that. 
spring break soon!


     





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...