Friday, March 29, 2024

editing pt.1

 Listen I know it's been a little but I did say that the blogs would be coming late and they are indeed doing that. As we said editing has begun this week and since we plan to focus on the beginning of the podcast episode we needed an intro. I had been thinking about what it should look like for a couple days using the app Canva. I starred a couple layouts that I liked and then asked Maria which ones she felt fit our theming. We ultimately ended up picking the same one so there was no need to even debate. 



I have to give credit where credit is due and all the credit goes to Canva and designers who share their templates on the platform. As we are focusing on different people's creativity in our documentary I think it's important to highlight all the hard work that has been put in that is then used by other people at such a small cost to them. The two templates above are the ones I combined to make the intro. The animation was most important to me because it is definitely not my strong suit so finding that template eased my mind. Then I felt it was important for us to have a logo to go with our production company's name which is when I found the little ghost. I also love ghosts so it's a win-win. We played around with timing and we may continue to edit it, but for now, this is our intro and I think its fun while including our logo and release date. 

Here she is! I'm very much spring breakin so productivity levels will most definitely increase after sunday. 
(me on spring break) 
not really though I haven't left my house in days...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...