Sunday, March 17, 2024

filming day 3

 Today we filmed Josh and Sai for the podcast episode. Since this will be the episode being submitted for our project it took significantly longer than our other filming days. It probably doesn't help that they are boys. Putting two best friends together to film a serious interview is like asking kids to not eat candy in a candy store. We began filming around one and ended around three. Realistically I would have enjoyed it if we had more time to film, but I'm also not that worried because I know we have time to refilm if we need to. Below I'll include some of our behind-the-scenes footage because I don't want to give anything important away. 




In the photos above you can see Maria filming the b-roll. We wanted to get them filming an episode because well that's the whole point of the episode, but we also wanted to get them playing sports since that's why they started the podcast. We did struggle to come up with other b-roll so we got some shots of the equipment as well since we didn't want to leave feeling short on shots. 

For the interviews, we did some together as well as some separately because we wanted to make sure the documentary is visually interesting and not repetitive. We asked all of the questions I posted previously to ensure we had enough content. Getting the episode right is really important to us and is another reason we spent so much time thinking through our details. 
Okay, we will catch up soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...