Thursday, March 14, 2024

social mediaaaa pt.2

I told you we were going to ramp up the social media posts and that is exactly what is happening. This week we wanted to introduce our subjects to the social media before their interviews are posted. Since two of the three interviews are going to be solely featured on our social media their stories won't be fully developed we thought that introducing them first would help build our overall brand. As I told you before we were working on graphics for their posts as well as descriptions. 



The posts you can see above are what we have been working on. We spent some time thinking about color and how we should incorporate it. Originally all the posts were black and white but looking at the logo we created I felt color had to be included in our branding. Along with that, we felt the need to include photos of them along with their medium as the main feature. 




Then when it came to descriptions I left it up to Maria. I was slightly burnt out from trying to figure out this ombre situation and I'm not the best with my wording. We spent time perfecting them and making them short and simple so that they could be introduced to our audience it a fast manner. Social media fast pace so hopefully our colorful posts caught their eye and the short description allowed them to read and then continue to scroll.  

                                            Thanks for tuning in sorry for this oddly late post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...