Sunday, March 10, 2024

film updatessss

Today I filmed with Riley and Abby for their portion of interviews. It was a long day so I’ll start from the beginning. They are some of my close friends so I had no issue coming to help as well as film their interviews. I wasn’t worried about time since their interviews are only being featured on our social media so they could be done in a fairly short amount of time. I posted the questions in a previous blog so I used those along with questions I thought of while they answered the questions. We plan to use an indirect documentary style so that it seems they are seamlessly telling their story rather than questions constantly interrupting the flow.


Here are some clips that I got from filming with Riley and Abby today:



Last week a filming update was not done as it got taken over by another blog post so along with updating you on Riley and Abby I felt I should update you on our work with Constanza. We went and filmed on Wednesday during our lunch period. Once again we knew we could get it done fairly quickly so we were not worried. Constanza was a natural and barely needed our questions to guide her. It was clear she knew what she wanted to say and exactly how important this was to her. Since a classroom is her main setting it was quite easy to get b-roll. Below is some of the b-roll (unedited)



We hope to have completed filming by the end of this upcoming week after last weeks setbacks. With spring break coming up, we want to have as much of the project done so we can focus on perfecting the editing and completing the print component. 


To close out our social media will be seeing a lot more activity coming up as I finish up some posts to introduce the Mediums along with our subjects. I’ve been working pretty hard on them so I’m excited to get them out into the world and start using our socials more frequently. 


Also 20 Days in Mariupol just won an Oscar and I’m very happy about it you should go give it a watch. 


(me watching The Oscars)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...