Friday, March 8, 2024

social mediaaaaaaaaa

 It's about time we actually introduce our social media rather than just reference it in other blog posts. Since our target audience is 18-25, we felt Instagram would be the best option for our social platform. This age group is present on social media while finding their identity and the job they want to do for the rest of their life. Our use of Instagram will introduce these types of people to our documentary hopefully convincing them to watch and also inspiring them to go into one of these fields. 

As you can see there have been some minor adjustments to the logo. After getting feedback from our group meetings people seemed to want more color. I once again took took to canva trying to figure out how to create ombre text. After some trial and error that was our result and we were both happy with it. We felt the black and white showcased our mediums perfectly and the pop of color highlighted our tagline of breathing life into every medium. I've already started working on some Instagram posts and I'm really excited. 

You after looking at @createdocu on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I truly never thought this day would come but it has. I am officially done with my A level Media project. Part of me feels so much joy beca...